Monday, October 14, 2019

Mastermind in progression! MISSION: Culture (Process)

The option we picked in the culture mission was Youtubing. The process was very long, the goal was to show the audience the beginnings of Youtube. They will  be other goals shown by the people in my group which are the algorithm and videos created. The people that are in my group are Cian and Daniel. We created a Snapchat group to communicate about the presentation.

We meet up four times to talk and organised the presentation more.The resources that helped our group was mainly the Youtube platform and editing software's, which Daniel in my group mostly used to edit his videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

VALUED properly! EXCELLENT MISSION: Culture (Reflection)

We presented the presentation and got excellent. Which I'm so happy about because we deserved it. I did struggle with talking to the aud...