Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Production VALUE ? MISSION: Creativity (Product)

We made three separate beats to play to the class because it would be more interesting. I made my part of the presentation on word document. I made a lot of research on digital audio but couldn't understand it. Until I found a website called Wikipedia which gave me good facts.


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_audio

So i wrote about the significance of sound in digital Technology, Process to making audio with garage band and then showed my digital audio.
  

I also shown the audience a screenshot of my work while making the beat.
So I started creating a audio file (a beat) I used different instruments. My Favorite instrument is the piano and I inserted the astronaut ad libs because it was cool to me. I found all the instruments in the loop packs.
 Instruments
1.       Classic Electric Piano
2.       Southern Bass 04
3.       Crystal pad
4.       Southern beat 01
5.       Shaker 06
6.       Southern Rock Piano 03
            7.       Vocal  shout Effects ( ad libs)
The videos i  watched to learn how to make a beat in garage band i also showed screenshots of in the presentation.

This is my first presentation it wasn't great at all but there is room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

VALUED properly! EXCELLENT MISSION: Culture (Reflection)

We presented the presentation and got excellent. Which I'm so happy about because we deserved it. I did struggle with talking to the aud...